Pitts Wilson were awarded the contract to upgrade the infrastructure for this commercially sensitive client, works undertaken included:
- Installation of various styles of containment for different cable types.
- Installation of Low Voltage cabling between 3No 2000Kva generators
- Low Voltage essential and non essential Switchgear
- UPS Panels
- Temporary change over panels
- Control and monitoring cables
- Lightning Protection system
- lighting and general power
It was essential that electrical supplies to the building were maintained at all times.
« Back to main case studies